Need some extra money and want to change your hairstyle? Here is a great option for you. If you like the idea of selling own hair, read this article first. We have prepared some tips to make a successful deal on the hair market.
If you think that hair selling is an easy way to earn money, you are wrong. It still takes sometime to prepare hair and make everything properly. Let`s start!
Human hair and the wide spectrum of its usage
Without doubt, human hair has been always in demand. The same is now. You know people can lose their hair because of many reasons: either from ageing or illness etc.
It is used not only in fashion industry for wigs for example. Anyway, natural human hair always looks better than synthetic. In addition, it is washable and you can color, style it, whatever. Bear in mind that wig makers prefer to work only with head hair.
One more interesting fact is that such business is not only for girls. There is no reason for buys not to be involved in these deals as well.
Length and thickness matters
If you see the advertisement like up to £200 for hair, don’t think everything is so easy. The hair market is the place where the length and thickness really matters.
To get good money your hair shouldn’t be very short, thin and laced. It works starting from the shoulder-length hair. Check the weight of your hair as well. This is the only industry where the thickness is appreciated. Remember that only strong and healthy hair is in demand.
Do not use hair dryer anymore
To successfully sell your hair, you should follow some easy rules. Your hair should be surely in a good condition. It means it shouldn’t be colored, damaged, lightened and something like that.
To harvest really good stuff you should also forget about using hair dryer. It influences greatly the whole condition of hair and makes it worse undoubtedly.
Where can you sell your hair?
- There some popular hair-buying markets online, where you can make the deal. These two sites are worth seeing in any case: Bloomsbury Wigs or Banbury Postiche. Check out both of them, as you can find there really interesting and useful information.
- Look for some wig makers or hairdressers in your area and ask them about selling hair.
- You can also sell you hair by yourself using different online communities like eBay and Gumtree. Provide all the details and be ready to sing a farewell song to your hair.
Use these tips to make your hair sellable
- Keep your hair away from hair dryer, straightener and extreme heat. It would be so thankful to you. Use only professional natural products and be gentle with your hair after all. It should always be tidy and clean.
- Try to use coconut oil for your hair. It contributes greatly to the hair beauty.
- Don’t forget to cover your head with cap or hat while being on the sun.
- Don’t brush your hair too much in case you don’t want to damage it.
- Take care of yourself inside as well. Drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Sleep enough. One more useful tips for those who want to have beautiful hair – do not smoke.
- Do not forget about little regular trims of hair tips.
You see getting money for selling own hair isn`t just a quick deal. Follow these tips and give a whirl to your ambition.