Don`t know how to spend an evening but want to enjoy to its fullest? Let me present you the most amazing student clubs ever!
- If you are a student in Lisbon, don`t miss a chance to visit the Lux club. Many young people and students consider this place to be the club number one in Lisbon. That`s really true and there are lots of reasons for it. What about awesome sound system, big spacious wooden dancefloors, huge terraces, amazing interior etc. You will be really impressed by the Lux look. It all abounds in, let me say, craziness and beauty. What about lightning and decorations - everything is just gorgeous. Some people think of this place like being both weird and nice. But no one has ever said he/she regrets going there. If you are tired of clubbing and music, just get out of club and enjoy a perfect landscape of a beautiful river just in front of the club.
- What can Santorini, Greece offer to its students?
Casablanca Soul is a perfect place to hang out and dance till the music goes off. It is a favourite place for many international DJs in the Greek Islands. So, it would be a pity, if you miss the chance to visit Casablanca Soul and enjoy yourself. You will be really impressed by that spirit and vibe of music and fun. The energy is just indescribable, the luxury is charming. You can dance till the sun comes up. Blimey!
- If you are a fan of something mysterious but luxurious at the same time and you are a Rome student, Goa is something you should surely try. This club does its best to create something new and special all the time. Its decor is just fabulous. It is like a dark cabaret with lots of unusual and even sometimes odd paintings and things on the walls. But, it is still cosy and nice place to spend time.
- I think everybody has already heard somewhere about the city of Barcelona and its famous Nitsa Club. This place is actually a home for many students during their weekends at college. They spend their Friday and Saturday nights there enjoying really cool music and perfect atmosphere of that place. This club always plays different kinds of music so each clubber can enjoy to his/her fullest there!
- Another place which is a must to visit in Barcelona is CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club). It is place where you can have a perfect dinner with sushi, steaks and seafood and enjoy delicious cocktails during the day. The service is really nice and all you do is just enjoying. But, after 11pm everything is cleaned up, and the whole dinning area becomes a big spacious dance floor. Sounds great, doesn`t it?
- Are you in Helsinki and don`t know what to do tonight? There is a great choice for you here - the Kaiku club. It is nice place chosen by many students for spending weekends and holidays. Huge wooden box, awesome music system... Imagine it everything people who are fond of clubbing and music... You will feel an atmosphere of pure love to music and freedom there.
- The Cross Club in Prague is a very special, unusual but amazing place. It is a club located to far from the city center, decorated in a steampunk style. All walls look great, especially DJ`s one, which adds to the atmosphere. The music is nice. No wonder, that lots of people find this place cool!
College life brings lots of pleasures, since it is not only about gaining education, but for memories as well.